Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not Now, Not Ever Will Conservatives Protect Unborn.

Prime Minister Harper: Not Now, Not Ever Will Conservative Government Protect Unborn Children "This government will not open, will not permit anyone to open the abortion debate"

By John-Henry Westen

OTTAWA, September 29, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - In his strongest statements in support of unlimited abortion on demand in Canada, Prime Minister Harper today told reporters that his government would not only not open the abortion issue itself, but would prevent anyone else from raising it...

The full text of the story is available at:
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/sep/08092912.html
---
The Globe and mail just picked this story up as well:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080929.welxnabortion0929/BNStory/politics/home
---
Another article by Ron Gray leader of the CHP on this topic: http://www.chp.ca/en/communiques/04-08-2008.html
---
Does Harper have a hidden agenda? Let me remind folks that many social conservatives voted for Hitler becasue they didn't believe what he said in Mein Kempf. What is Harper saying? And what is he not allowing his candidates to say?

If "life for the unborn from inception to natural death" is an important topic to you then wear a white ribbon for the remainder of the election. Contact us for one. More about this.
http://chp-newmarket-aurora.blogspot.com/2008/09/purple-ribbon-campaign.html

Do you know what a Roman Candle is?
There was a one year long party held by NERO in which Christians were tied to polls in his garden, doused with oil and asked if they wished to recant their belief that Christ had risen from the dead and that he now lived inside of them and will resurect them as well some day. When they said no they would not recant this the torch was pressed to them and they were lit up like candles for the amusement of the friends of NERO invited to the party.

The persuit of truth, justice and freedom of religion which is part of our Judeo Christian Heritage as a country is such that there are people who are willing to die for it. Our soldiers are another example of such resolve.

Do you want a representative who is not saying what they mean and meaning what they say becuase they tow the party line which does not allow them to do this? Or do you want a representitive sent to Ottawa that will clearly state their convictions? I invite any of the candidates to stand out and speak their convictions. Be a Roman Candle. A Candle blowing in the wind but one that stands for truth despite the odds of society wanting to hear that truth. Wear the white ribbon if you believe in the right to life from inception to natural death. Don't tell me that you can't do this. We need candidates who we can trust who will not compromise their standards.
-
Even if it seems impossible to win we need votes for Candidates who say what they mean and mean what they say to represent us. I wish voters would stop telling me they agree with me. Over 54% of Canadians agree with CHP, more than any other party. Just tell me that you will vote with your conscience on election day and not compromise by voting for someone else who compromised.
-
I had the opportunity many years ago to declare personal bankruptcy but did not. Others would have suffered harm who invested in me by that decision. The right thing to do is what is right and not what is expedient. I have never regreted my decision but I do not have as much material wealth today becasue of it. It took me 10 years of hard work to pay off those creditors before I could start my career after that as an investor. I missed out on 10 lucritive years in the market. But I can live with my conscience. That matters more. As a side benefit of my decision which I didn't think about then is that I could run in this race as a Candidate now because if I owed anyone anything from the past my conscience wouldn't have allowed me to do this now.
-
Winning is not all that matters. Standing for the truth in our society matters more.

Ray,






















No comments: